Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help!

Hi,

I have had some confirmed security issues across my network and online devices and I believe that someone I know, may be linked to me via iCloud, although this is proving impossible to prove (they had access to my passwords and iMac for some time, so I have started changing them). However, my current concern is that on my Apple ID page my iPhone shows as white (which it is) and all my other devices show as their true colour but suddenly, my iPhone colour has changed, just on my iCloud account from white to black. Can this happen or is there a chance that my phone could be linked to another iPhone or have been cloned?!

Many thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 1:49 AM

5 replies

Nov 13, 2017 8:18 AM in response to zinacef

Hi, it is only in iCloud settings screen. I have since spoken to apple who tell me that this happens sometimes and the colour of your icon does not mean that it is the colour of the phone that you own. I have just never had this happen before so it concerned me. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, I really appreciate it 🙂

Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.