Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iTunes Store, how can I navigate to the main listing of a TV series?

By searching or browsing, I often find shows in Ye Olde iTunes Shoppe that seem interesting. However, I occasionally land in the middle or end of a series, say on season 13 such I have pictured below:

User uploaded file

As you can see, I have stumbled upon season 13 of a show called Supernatural. I want to "back up" to the main listing of the show and see all the seasons listed. Normally (meaning on any other web site) clicking on the navigation trail shown above the artwork (TV Shows > Sci-Fi & Fantasy > Supernatural) will allow you to do this. I should be able to click on "Supernatural" and jump back to the entire series listing. However when I do this, it simply refreshes the page and I remain stuck looking at only season 13. My work-around has been to click on the genre link, in this case 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy', and then manually do a search for the show. That brings me to this screen:

User uploaded file

There are so many seasons for this show, season one is off the page to the right. So I have to click one more time to "see all" and get this:

User uploaded file

Finally I get a listing of all the seasons.

Is there a better way to jump to the main listing of "Supernatural" if I happen to be looking at one of its seasons?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 3:59 AM

What happens if you click on 'Related' on your first screenshot ?

User uploaded file

That shows me other series for the program.

2 replies

Nov 11, 2017 6:40 AM in response to King_Penguin

Yes I didn't even notice that. It brings up the series plus some other shows of a similar genre and audience. Thanks.

I'm still wondering why the navigation link at the top doesn't work. After some more experimenting, it seems like that link always jumps you to the final season in any series, regardless of which season you happen to be looking at.

In iTunes Store, how can I navigate to the main listing of a TV series?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.