Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Mini 2 says I am out of memory, when I have at least 25GB of free space. It won't let me import photos as a result.

My iPad Mini 2 says I am out of memory, when I have at least 25GB of free space. It won't let me import photos as a result.

OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 3:08 AM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2017 7:36 AM in response to King_Penguin

Hi King_Penguin

Thank you for responding. According to the iPad, I have 18.99 GB available.

I am trying to upload 330 MB of photos but it won't let me proceed, as it asking me to delete 1.6 GB of space. I deleted about 3 more GB but it hasn't changed anything.

This is a problem, amongst many that surfaced after I installed iOS 11. It went away after the first few updates, but it has come back with the latest update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.