Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iPad Mini 2 says I am out of memory, when I have at least 25GB of free space. It won't let me import photos as a result.

My iPad Mini 2 says I am out of memory, when I have at least 25GB of free space. It won't let me import photos as a result.

OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 11, 2017 4:05 AM in response to In the Same Boat In response to In the Same Boat

What is the exact text of the message that you are getting, how much free space do you have on the iPad (Settings > General > About > Available), and how large is the photo library that you are trying to sync ?

Nov 11, 2017 4:05 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 11, 2017 7:36 AM in response to King_Penguin In response to King_Penguin

Hi King_Penguin

Thank you for responding. According to the iPad, I have 18.99 GB available.

I am trying to upload 330 MB of photos but it won't let me proceed, as it asking me to delete 1.6 GB of space. I deleted about 3 more GB but it hasn't changed anything.

This is a problem, amongst many that surfaced after I installed iOS 11. It went away after the first few updates, but it has come back with the latest update.

Nov 11, 2017 7:36 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: In the Same Boat

Question: My iPad Mini 2 says I am out of memory, when I have at least 25GB of free space. It won't let me import photos as a result.