Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to rollback iphone 5s 11.0.3

Since I updated to 11.0.3 on my Iphone 5S (16gb w 1.9gb of free memory) the phone has developed several "issues". The clock isn't displayed periodically when I press the home or wake buttons. Backround and all other info is there, just not the time. Txt messages won't scroll to the bottom if I switch from one message to another. I have to "kill" all apps and go back to messages to be able to view the last entry or reply. When using IM or txting a capitol "I" if freestanding shows up as a capitol "A" and box of lines or a "?" in a box. There are others mostly to do with slow response to key strokes or Facebook threads not loading completely or not allowing me to scroll to the bottom of a thread. Again, I have to kill Safari and open it back up to view the complete thread. The new fonts and other stuff are just a waste on me. I don't care what it looks like, I just want it to function properly.

I would like to rollback to a previous Ios as until I updated the phone a week or so ago I had none of these issues.

It doesn't appear as though this is possible, or at least not widely discussed. Can anyone help me with this problem?

-Jake

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.0.3, 16gb / 1.9gb free space

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 3:22 AM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2017 6:10 AM in response to jakefromurbana

Well, as you've been told, downgrading is not an option. Update. At least one issue, the "I" issue, is specifically addressed in 11.1.1. Beyond that, if you still have problems, troubleshoot the issues. It's likely something on your phone is corrupt and causing the problems. An update/reinstall of iOS may correct the issue. If not, you may need to restore iOS and set up your phone as a new device to rule out corruption on the device and in your backup.

how to rollback iphone 5s 11.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.