Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Made mistake on Apple Pay not sure what ment to go in shipping address

Hi Iphone se I made a change in Apple Pay shipping address but I think I did it wrong not sure how to resolve it so sorry

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 4:06 AM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2017 4:53 PM in response to Mealymouse

Hi Mealymouse,

If you need to update your billing address for use with Apple Pay, see the information outlined below.

Update your billing and contact information

Learn how to update your billing and shipping information for the cards that you use with Apple Pay.

iPhone or iPad

• To change your billing information, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap a card, then tap what you want to update.
  • To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then choose what you want to update.

MacBook Pro with Touch ID

• To change your billing information, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, click a card, then click the Billing Address pop-up menu.
  • To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, then click Contact and Shipping.

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay

Cheers!

Made mistake on Apple Pay not sure what ment to go in shipping address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.