Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the problem of our cell phone batteries dying quickly going to be fixed? This was part of the reason I switched to iPhone and now they are dying faster than an android.

Battery life

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 3:20 AM

7 replies

Nov 11, 2017 11:10 AM in response to Yer_Man

Latest OS excluding the update issued yesterday and there is no particular app that erases battery life-words with friends, news, email-so all apps. I now have attrocious battery life once i use the phone continously for an hour. We are talking 100 to 19 percent. This is a 6+. The third one in 2 years. All new not refurbished. Somewhere between the last 2 full updates my battery life went kaput. I am sure Apple will say its the phone or whatever but i have had Iphones since 07, every version, and this is the worst it has ever been. I am hesitating to upgrade because i am sick of the nonsense.

Is the problem of our cell phone batteries dying quickly going to be fixed? This was part of the reason I switched to iPhone and now they are dying faster than an android.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.