Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The new Keyntoe is a nightmare

The new Keyntoe is a nightmare IT made me instal the new OS which hickacked my computer for an entire evening. Even after that all I got was a spinning pizza when i tried to install it. Bring back Jobs!!! Apple is incapable!

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 11:01 AM

Other than one or two very minor issues, Keynote 7.3.1 is running fine here in all our Macs in Sierra.

Installing this Keynote update did not force you to upgrade to High Sierra, you chose to upgrade.

You can try resetting Keynote:

1 - uninstall Keynote; for this procedure to work, an application removal tool must be used, Appcleaner is free and works well for this. It can be downloaded from the developers website: Appcleaner

2 - Empty the Trash

restart the Mac: Apple Menu > Restart

3 - re-install Keynote from the Mac App Store

Finally, if you don't like High Sierra, you can re-install Sierra, details are here: How to reinstall Mac OS

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2017 11:01 AM in response to bobfromstowe

Other than one or two very minor issues, Keynote 7.3.1 is running fine here in all our Macs in Sierra.

Installing this Keynote update did not force you to upgrade to High Sierra, you chose to upgrade.

You can try resetting Keynote:

1 - uninstall Keynote; for this procedure to work, an application removal tool must be used, Appcleaner is free and works well for this. It can be downloaded from the developers website: Appcleaner

2 - Empty the Trash

restart the Mac: Apple Menu > Restart

3 - re-install Keynote from the Mac App Store

Finally, if you don't like High Sierra, you can re-install Sierra, details are here: How to reinstall Mac OS

The new Keyntoe is a nightmare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.