Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud did not restore all of my photos onto my new iPhone, what do I do?

I recently upgraded phones from the iPhone 7 to the iPhone 8. Obviously, I backed up my 7 before getting the 8 so I wouldn't lose anything; however when I got the 8 and restored everything from iCloud, the latest over 2,000 photos and the latest videos did not restore onto the 8. Keep in mind that I completely backed up my 7; therefore, all of my photos should have restored, but they didn't. I even erased everything off of my phone and restored everything again because the first time I did it the day before I had to leave my house (wifi) and took my phone with me so I just thought maybe I needed to leave it on wifi while it restored, so the second time I did it I just left my phone alone and plugged in all night and I woke up this morning and it did the same thing. Please help me I do not want to lose over 2,000 photos.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 6:21 AM

2 replies

iCloud did not restore all of my photos onto my new iPhone, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.