Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Teachers using iTunes content in the classroom: TOS violation?

I'm an English teacher in Southeast Asia and one of the most challenging things is keeping students awake during a boring vocabulary lesson. A few weeks ago I was watching an episode of 'How It's Made' on my laptop at my desk, [I'd purchased about a dozen seasons of the show via iTunes] and one student passed by and became mesmerized. This was a student who was not confident with his English ability and therefore rarely speaks due to potential embarrassment. But this show brought his words forth like water from Old Faithful.

A few more students gathered, then a few more. Finally I decided we might as well watch it in the classroom. Everybody was glued to their seats and there wasn't a sleepy eye in the room.

Is this a technical violation of the TOS? I see that 300+ of the "How It's Made" episodes are also on YouTube so I could just as easily show those, but I figured I'd ask the question for posterity's sake.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 5:27 AM

There are no replies.

Teachers using iTunes content in the classroom: TOS violation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.