Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authetication fails when trying to set up apple mail account on android device. Im using email acct pw that works on apple devices and get the authetication message. So i think i have a pw problem but cannot see how to get past it??????

Trying to set up apple mail on android device. I have a pw problem or something else that makes authentication fail. I have used proper incoming and outgoing mail settings so I'm pretty sure it's a pw problem. When I delete the current apple mail acct and try to set up again and create a new pw for the account on android it still acts like it's looking for the original pw for the acct. I can't seem to get beyond that point???

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 6:46 AM

1 reply

Authetication fails when trying to set up apple mail account on android device. Im using email acct pw that works on apple devices and get the authetication message. So i think i have a pw problem but cannot see how to get past it??????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.