Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone else’s iPone 7 Plus back camera suddenly stopped working after installing the update?

I installed the ios11 update, and shortly after I got on my Snapchat and noticed that neither cameras were working- rear or front facing. Snapchat was telling me to enable my camera restrictions. (Which were enabled actually) So, I then proceeded to get on to my main camera app which was also not working. I freaked out shut the phone off for a good while. Turned it back on- nothing. Next day, front facing camera works.. rear facing still doesn’t. It’s been almost a full week now. Front facing still works, rear facing doesn’t. Yesterday I was on Facebook and I accidentally swiped to the left to where the camera shows up. Guess what??? The rear facing camera on the Facebook app is working. I went to my main camera immediately and rear facing isn’t working... what in the world? Side note: on the main camera app when I’m on it, if I try swiping to different modes of the camera or going to video even, there is a small yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it on the top left corner. It tells me my Ione needs to cook down before flash can work. My phone isn’t hot in any way. I’m not even trying to use flash. I can’t even see anything to take a picture!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 7:08 AM

There are no replies.

Has anyone else’s iPone 7 Plus back camera suddenly stopped working after installing the update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.