Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High Sierra Login Loop Back

After upgrade to HighSiera, I can`t login on my account user, after type password and click on login button the macbook come back to login screen.

Erro on /var/log/system.log

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.daemon.pid.SecurityAgent.522): Failed to bootstrap path: path = /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.Framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/XPCKeychai nSandboxCheck.xpc, error = 1: Operation not permitted

Any Ideas?

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 7:39 AM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2017 7:26 AM in response to vitorvitinho

I know a lot of people have run into this problem. I too had it occur. One of our guys here at the office guessed, correctly, that Centrify might be the problem. If you use Centrify, then here's what we did, which essentially uninstalls centrify. After you get past the login then the new centrify compatible with high sierra can be installed.

I am assuming these commands came from centrify.

Boot into single user mode (Command-S) and once you are at the terminal, run the following:

1. # mount -uw

2. # adleave -f

3. # /usr/local/share/centrifydc/bin/uninstall.sh

4. # mv /var/db/auth.db /var/db/auth.db.bak

5. Reboot your Mac

6. Login using local administrator account

NOTE - #rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone may be needed between step 4-5

In my case, I ended up with keychain problems and a loop about repairing applications, which I am still working with Apple support to resolve, but at least it is not a reformat disk next step, which Apple suggested.

Good luck!

High Sierra Login Loop Back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.