Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just another person waiting for Nikon D850 support. I have had to switch to LR because of lack of support.

I am disappointed to not have Nikon D850 support. I liked using Apple Photo but it stopped working for me, had to switch to Adobe Lightroom. The D850 was released a few months ago and to not be able to access it except through third party tools is disappointing.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion, 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 8GB 1067 MHz

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 7:42 AM

2 replies

Nov 11, 2017 8:25 AM in response to gnuphie

If you are truly still on Mountain Lion per your profile, then you will never receive a camera raw update supporting the Nikon D850 from Apple. If instead you are on El Capitan, or Sierra, and camera raw support is eventually added for the D850, then you will receive a camera raw update in the Updates tab of the Mac App Store. If on High Sierra, either the preceding sentence will apply at some point, or the D850 support will be incorporated into a future High Sierra update after 10.13.1.

Nothing to be done here per Allan Eckert.

Just another person waiting for Nikon D850 support. I have had to switch to LR because of lack of support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.