Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do i find out that a Battery installed is a new battery

where do i find out in the computer that the battery recently installed in my apple mac pro ,15 inc mid 2010 is a new battery.It was installed in a apple mac repair store not far from where i live, but after taking it home the charge only last a little over two and a half hours.I am not sure that the battery installed is a new battery.Information ,The mac pro, version is 10.11.6.The 0S x

Ei Captain .Memory is 4GB.Has a 500 GB solid state drive.free space is now 19MB.1067mhz ddr3 1070.Graphics nvidia geforce G 330m, 256mb.Battery information in, system information is cycle count 5,battery condition normal.battery installed ampere 1114 voltage 10707.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 10:42 AM

Hi,

Five cycles means it has been used close to 100% five times and recharged five times. This should have no impact on the issue it's having now. Bring the Mac back to the repair shop and get a refund or exchange.

1 reply

Where do i find out that a Battery installed is a new battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.