Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 2016 Graphic card don't work correctly with illustrator

Lots of GPU artifacts appear when resizing or in full screen documents in illustrator :User uploaded file

I bought my mac pro 2 weeks ago :

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
3,3 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Macintosh HD
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB

and I have the same problem with illustrator , in fact I can't use it because I don't see the color and the path correctly !!! every time i should zoom in - out for understanding better the shape and situation of objects!

i'm so disappointed for this issue , I paid more to have a mac with the best. but for doing the simple work in illustrator I should use another PC ! how it can possible!!!!!! , paying 2500 euro useless.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 9:24 AM

3 replies

Nov 12, 2017 5:58 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

I have the last version of illustrator (2018) , I refer you to this page where you can read the similar problem for other users ,

High Sierra (macOS 10.13) GPU rendering issues - Intel Graphics – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

It's a serious problem for Macbook pro users , who work as designer and use Adobe Pack . I'd be appreciate if you would consider this problem .

Macbook Pro 2016 Graphic card don't work correctly with illustrator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.