Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Macbook Pro 2016 Graphic card don't work correctly with illustrator

Lots of GPU artifacts appear when resizing or in full screen documents in illustrator :User uploaded file

I bought my mac pro 2 weeks ago :

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
3,3 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Macintosh HD
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB

and I have the same problem with illustrator , in fact I can't use it because I don't see the color and the path correctly !!! every time i should zoom in - out for understanding better the shape and situation of objects!

i'm so disappointed for this issue , I paid more to have a mac with the best. but for doing the simple work in illustrator I should use another PC ! how it can possible!!!!!! , paying 2500 euro useless.

MacBook Pro

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 11, 2017 10:07 AM in response to atanantus In response to atanantus

what version of Illustrator?

Is this version qualified to use on the version of MacOS Installed on your new Mac? (you cannot Install an older MacOS, but you may have to Install a newer Illustrator.)

Nov 11, 2017 10:07 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 5:58 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder In response to Grant Bennet-Alder

I have the last version of illustrator (2018) , I refer you to this page where you can read the similar problem for other users ,

High Sierra (macOS 10.13) GPU rendering issues - Intel Graphics – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

It's a serious problem for Macbook pro users , who work as designer and use Adobe Pack . I'd be appreciate if you would consider this problem .

Nov 12, 2017 5:58 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 7:10 AM in response to atanantus In response to atanantus

The issue has been acknowledged by adobe, and they are dragging their feet on getting it fixed (whether it is Apple's problem or not).

This is a User-to-User forum, and Apple does not read these posts, and essentially never responds here.

Nov 12, 2017 7:10 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: atanantus

Question: Macbook Pro 2016 Graphic card don't work correctly with illustrator