Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hello can you help me? I do not get notification on my missed calls on the screen ...I only see them when checking the telephone widget...

Hello can you help me? I do not get notification on my missed calls on the screen ...unlike my old iphone 4.

Now I am using iphone SE and only see them when directly checking the telephone widget..

I would like to have this function back, it was very useful, indeed.

iPhone SE

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Nov 11, 2017 11:39 AM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you, Chris for your help. Although I think it must be a bit more complicated in my case, since I have tried it several times and still nothing happens. I mean each possible button is green, everything is allowed to be displayed, but after the call I can see no trace of having had a missed call on the screen unlike I used to with my old iphone 4... Now I have to open that green telephone widget and check the list of all/missed calls... Btw, I have the Viber app downloaded and that shows the calls exactly as I would expect.... But anyway, thank you very much, I will not give it up:))

Nov 11, 2017 11:39 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: CSAndika

Question: Hello can you help me? I do not get notification on my missed calls on the screen ...I only see them when checking the telephone widget...