Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My music shuffle didnt work

I cant play my music in shuffle mode

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:
Thank you for the additional information about your music being on repeat, ahrjae. You'll want to turn off repeat first prior to being able to shuffle the songs.

The article that was linked previously has this information as well: Play, repeat, and shuffle music

Repeat songs

Open the Now Playing screen and scroll down.
Tap User uploaded file once to turn on repeat for an entire playlist or album. Tap User uploaded file again to turn on repeat for one song. Tap User uploaded file a third time to clear the repeat.
When repeat is on, you'll see User uploaded file or User uploaded file . To turn it off, tap the button until you see User uploaded file .

Once you have managed to get the repeat turned off, you can follow the steps listed in the previous response to turn on shuffle.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a great day!

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 8:30 AM in response to ahrjae In response to ahrjae

Hey ahrjae,

I understand that you are trying to play your music in shuffle mode, but it isn't working as expected. The following info explains the shuffle feature:

Shuffle songs

Tap User uploaded file to set Music to always shuffle a list of songs selected. Any album, playlist, or set of songs will play in a random order.
When shuffle is on, you'll see User uploaded file . To turn it off, tap the button until you see User uploaded file .

Play, repeat, and shuffle music

Let me know if this clears up this issue for you.

Cheers.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Hey ahrjae,

I understand that you are trying to play your music in shuffle mode, but it isn't working as expected. The following info explains the shuffle feature:

Shuffle songs

Tap User uploaded file to set Music to always shuffle a list of songs selected. Any album, playlist, or set of songs will play in a random order.
When shuffle is on, you'll see User uploaded file . To turn it off, tap the button until you see User uploaded file .

Play, repeat, and shuffle music

Let me know if this clears up this issue for you.

Cheers.

Nov 13, 2017 8:30 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 12, 2017 10:04 PM in response to ahrjae In response to ahrjae

Now i have a question my shuffle button is in white background... how can i make it shuffle with red background still i cant play randomly my music it always repeat

Nov 12, 2017 10:04 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Thank you for the additional information about your music being on repeat, ahrjae. You'll want to turn off repeat first prior to being able to shuffle the songs.

The article that was linked previously has this information as well: Play, repeat, and shuffle music

Repeat songs

Tap User uploaded file once to turn on repeat for an entire playlist or album. Tap User uploaded file again to turn on repeat for one song. Tap User uploaded file a third time to clear the repeat.
When repeat is on, you'll see User uploaded file or User uploaded file . To turn it off, tap the button until you see User uploaded file .

Once you have managed to get the repeat turned off, you can follow the steps listed in the previous response to turn on shuffle.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a great day!

Nov 13, 2017 8:30 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: ahrjae

Question: My music shuffle didnt work