Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why doesn’t iPhone X work with my ANT+ dongle (via lightning to 30-pin dock adapter and Wahoo Fiscia Key)?

Why doesn’t iPhone X work with my ANT+ dongle (via lightning to 30-pin dock adapter and Wahoo Fiscia Key)?

It works with my iPad Pro 12.9” and iPhone 6s, so this is a regression. Any solutions for getting it to work on iPhone X?

It would be okay if Apple added native ANT+ support via existing NFC radio.

This is important, because ANT+ is superior to BT Smart in one crucial way — there can be multiple masters listening to speed, cadence, power, andheart-rate sensors, whereas with BT Smart, the iPhone alone can be the master.

Furthermore, only one app at a time can read those types of sensors over BT. I have been using my Wahoo Fiscia with ANT+ for Zwift and my Viiiiva ANT+ to BT to receive all the same sensor data via BT into my fitness tracking app. Can now no longer do it. :-(((((

Posted on

Page content loaded

Jan 29, 2018 10:10 AM in response to Zkemmett In response to Zkemmett

No, it doesn't, certainly not consistently. What it does consistently is give the error "This accessory is not supported by this iPhone."

In my case, I am using the same set-up as described above on an iPhone 6sPlus. The upgrade to OS 11.2.3 created this problem, in my case. Prior to that upgrade, the ANT+ sensor was working.

Jan 29, 2018 10:10 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: L.Shaner

Question: Why doesn’t iPhone X work with my ANT+ dongle (via lightning to 30-pin dock adapter and Wahoo Fiscia Key)?