Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has my music disappeared from my iPhone library?

Hi,

I recently purchased the new Taylor Swift album onto my IPhone 6s and iPad Pro, both download perfectly and worked. But the next day I went on the album was not their, on both devices, in iTunes it says I have purchased the album and it comes up in my purchased history saying that the album is present.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get the album back up and running.

Thank you in advance

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 2:55 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 10:06 AM in response to M.Oswald

Hi M.Oswald,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you purchased an album and when you look at your purchase history it says it is present. One thing you can try is doing a search in the Apple Music app. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

Use the Search tab to find songs, albums, artists, playlists, radio stations, TV shows, movies, and more in your Library or the Apple Music catalog.

You'll also see your recent searches and a list of trending search terms. Tap one of your recent search terms to quickly get back to your previous results or tap a trending search term to find out more about what's trending.

Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone

Cheers.

Why has my music disappeared from my iPhone library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.