Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clips scenes don’t work on my iphone X.When i switch to rear camera the image freeze but sound is playing

Tried delete the app,and re install.

Restartet phone

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 2:58 PM

3 replies

Nov 17, 2017 8:31 AM in response to Tronna

Was having this problem too. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still nothing... Then my camera wasn’t functioning and kept freezing up unless it was in portrait mode.

Turned the phone off. When I turned it back on, everything worked the way it should!

Don’t know why I didn’t think to try that sooner. Hope this fixes your problem too!

Nov 27, 2017 1:08 PM in response to Tronna

I have the exact same problem, and I have had two different iPhone X’s. first the 64 and finally now the 256 I wanted all along. On both handsets it is a static/frozen image with sound. I’ve deleted the app, rebooted the phone a number of times to no avail. It even says the phone is overheating sometimes when I open clips. Have you managed to resolve the issue by any chance? I haven’t had an opportunity to speak with apple as yet. Regards, Dan.

Clips scenes don’t work on my iphone X.When i switch to rear camera the image freeze but sound is playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.