Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to play Apple Music songs with explicit content on latest version of iTunes

Since I updated iTunes on Windows 10 pc to its latest version 12.7.1.14 I can't play all Apple music explicit songs as they appear greyed out and unclickable as you can see in the screenshot I sent with this message although I made sure that under Restrictions tab in iTunes settings that box beside restrict music with explicit content was unchecked but still I can't play any Apple music song with explicit content in this version of iTunes and I tried to uninstall iTunes and reinstall it but this did not solve my problem and you should know that on my iPhone I am able to play all Apple music songs with explicit content without any problem but it is just on iTunes on my Pc that I am not able to do that and also before I update iTunes to its latest version I was able to play all Apple music songs with explicit content without any problem on iTunes on my Pc so please anybody knows how can I solve this problem ?

User uploaded file

iTunes 12.7.1.14-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 3:52 PM

There are no replies.

I am unable to play Apple Music songs with explicit content on latest version of iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.