Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can't install new apps on iPhone 5

I'm using an iPhone 5c with iOS 10.3.3 and everything seemed to work fine until a couple of days ago I tried installing a new game and it got stuck in the "Waiting..." stage. I erased the app and tried again but it wouldn't move from the same stage.

I tried again with a different app that I had previously downloaded and had the same problem until I restarted the adjustments of the phone. It worked with that app, but as I tried to install once again the new apps they are still freezed on the "Waiting..." stage.

It's been almost an hour and they're still on the same stage, I can upgrade my other apps and I can erase the new ones that won't install and try again but that doesn't resolve the problem.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 11:32 AM in response to Losure In response to Losure

Hi Losure,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you have a problem when updating your apps in the App Store and you aren’t sure how to resolve the problem. I can see that you've already tried some steps and I will be glad to give you additional information that can help.
I would like to suggest to try to update your apps using a different Wi-Fi connection and try to restart the device just like the following article indicates:
If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck
Hope this information helps.

Regards.

Nov 12, 2017 11:32 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Losure

Question: Can't install new apps on iPhone 5