Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So my old iphone scrren went out and i had to get a new phone. I have a new iphone and i cant get into my icloud with out the access code texted to my iphone. What should i do?

Need to get into icloud

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 8:41 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 7:59 AM in response to SadeOverstreet

Keep your trusted phone numbers up to date

To use two-factor authentication, you need at least one trusted phone number on file where you can receive verification codes. You can update your trusted phone numbers when you follow these steps:

1. Go to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Go to the Security section and click Edit.

If you want to add a phone number, click Add a Trusted Phone Number and enter the phone number. Choose to verify the number with a text message or automated phone call, and click Continue. To remove a trusted phone number, click User uploaded file next to the phone number you want to remove.

Taken from -- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

So my old iphone scrren went out and i had to get a new phone. I have a new iphone and i cant get into my icloud with out the access code texted to my iphone. What should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.