Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to Delete an Apple ID

I am trying to delete and Apple ID completely

iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.1

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 9:01 PM

See Legal - iCloud - Apple (US) which states:

A. Voluntary Termination by You

You may delete your Apple ID and/or stop using the Service at any time. If you wish to stop using iCloud on your device, you may disable iCloud from a device by opening Settings on your device, tapping iCloud, and tapping ”Sign Out”. To terminate your Account and delete your Apple ID, contact Apple Support at https://support.apple.com/contact. If you terminate your Account and delete your Apple ID, you will not have access to other Apple products and services with that Apple ID. This action may be non-reversible. Any fees paid by you prior to your termination are nonrefundable (except as expressly permitted otherwise by this Agreement), including any fees paid in advance for the billing year during which you terminate. Termination of your Account shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2017 9:01 PM in response to Ecardenasjimenez

See Legal - iCloud - Apple (US) which states:

A. Voluntary Termination by You

You may delete your Apple ID and/or stop using the Service at any time. If you wish to stop using iCloud on your device, you may disable iCloud from a device by opening Settings on your device, tapping iCloud, and tapping ”Sign Out”. To terminate your Account and delete your Apple ID, contact Apple Support at https://support.apple.com/contact. If you terminate your Account and delete your Apple ID, you will not have access to other Apple products and services with that Apple ID. This action may be non-reversible. Any fees paid by you prior to your termination are nonrefundable (except as expressly permitted otherwise by this Agreement), including any fees paid in advance for the billing year during which you terminate. Termination of your Account shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges.

I need to Delete an Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.