Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i deleted apps that cane with the iphone 6. i never used apple music but when i googled to get some lyrics for a song it said i could not plat because i didnt have the app. i have dont this before for lyrics and never had a problem. checked in howd

I deleted Apple Music app that came with iphone6. I googled a question to get lyrics for a song and was unable to use because I no longer had the music app. Went into App Store to get app back but was unable to find it. Did it change its look from an M on it. Another app came up to install but said after 3 months I would have to pay. I have no music on it but frequently ask for lyrics do I have to pay after three months if I have no music on there and is the old app still available but somehow I am missing it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:18 AM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 12:45 PM in response to Rushstreet

Good afternoon Rushstreet,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

Thanks for your question. Apple Music is a subscription service. The app on your iPhone is called Music. If you deleted the Music app from your iPhone you can add built-in apps like this from the App Store.
Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch
To see what the Music app icon looks like - take a look at the Apps section of the iPhone User Guide below:
iPhone User Guide - iOS 11 - Apps
View lyrics in Apple Music​

When lyrics are available, you can read them in the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch; in iTunes on your Mac or PC; in the Music app on your Apple TV; or in the Apple Music app on your Android phone.

Take care.

i deleted apps that cane with the iphone 6. i never used apple music but when i googled to get some lyrics for a song it said i could not plat because i didnt have the app. i have dont this before for lyrics and never had a problem. checked in howd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.