Related Article

Apple Music & Privacy

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What do you do if someone has your student email when you sign up for Apple Music?

I am trying to create an account for Apple Music but it does not let me create one because it says someone has my student email already in use even though I haven’t signed up for this yet if anyone could help me.

iPhone X, iOS 11

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Much like a business organization getting a discount on a subscription, etc, if this issue occurs, we have to contact our company.

Contact your school to check status and explain; hopefully, they can help clarify or issue you another email to use

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 7:45 AM in response to Mikey11853 In response to Mikey11853

Good afternoon Mikey11853,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If you are having difficulty signing up for an Apple Music Student Membership through UNiDAYS, contact UNiDAYS Support.
Get an Apple Music Student Membership
Take care.

Nov 13, 2017 7:45 AM

Reply Helpful (2)
Question marked as Solved

Nov 13, 2017 7:46 AM in response to Mikey11853 In response to Mikey11853

Much like a business organization getting a discount on a subscription, etc, if this issue occurs, we have to contact our company.

Contact your school to check status and explain; hopefully, they can help clarify or issue you another email to use

Nov 13, 2017 7:46 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Mikey11853

Question: What do you do if someone has your student email when you sign up for Apple Music?