Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I'm Sandeep, suddenly without my knowledge 6200.00 INR has been deducted from my credit card, don't you guys ask for permission, its not a small amount keep that in mind and do the business guys, now tel me how to get it refunded?

Hi I'm Sandeep, suddenly without my knowledge 6200.00 INR has been deducted from my credit card, don't you guys ask for permission, its not a small amount keep that in mind and do the business guys, now tel me how to get it refunded for which I haven't done any subsription, this is the first time such a shock appeared, do not do such mistakes, don't take it as granted for your apple account already your phones are costly it doesn't mean that whoever buys apple phone is rich person, keep that in mind and same time please help to get it refunded at the earliest

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:19 AM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 12:22 AM in response to Sankupeed

6200.00 INR has been deducted from my credit card, don't you guys ask for permission

Nobody on here has taken anything from you, you already know that we are just fellow users, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

I assume that you've looked at the purchase history of all iTunes accounts linked to the card. If it doesn't show on any of them, and if it can't be a temporary store holding charge (About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support), talk to the card issuer, your card may have been cloned.

Hi I'm Sandeep, suddenly without my knowledge 6200.00 INR has been deducted from my credit card, don't you guys ask for permission, its not a small amount keep that in mind and do the business guys, now tel me how to get it refunded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.