Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scenes in Clips App Do Not Work on my iPhone X

I recently installed the Clips app on my iPhone X. For some reason, the Scenes section of the app does not function/work properly on my iPhone X. Whenever I move the phone around, the background scene remains static and only shows a small portion of the background. I already re-installed the app and reset my iPhone, but the app is still not responding properly. Apple Support has not been able to assist me as well. I just hope that it is not a hardware issue with the depth sensing camera. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with this particular app?

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 10:13 PM

14 replies

Nov 30, 2017 11:54 AM in response to Toneskeee

I called Apple last night and they went to through some troubleshooting that did not work. Their current recommendation is to back up my phone reset it to factory settings and see if that works. If that does not work then they are going to upgrade the help request to the next level and who knows what that will include. I will keep posting as this issue continues

Scenes in Clips App Do Not Work on my iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.