Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music - misinformation - request refund

Hello I purchased an Apple Music family plan and want a refund. I can find no way to process this - even through ‘report a problem’. My family use a different country’s iTunes Store to me and it was not made clear that this means I can’t share my Apple Music with them. Please cancel and refund the order immediately. The limitations of the service should be made clear on your website and you should have a less obfuscated refund process.

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 11:23 PM

Please cancel and refund the order immediately. The limitations of the service should be made clear on your website and you should have a less obfuscated refund process.

We can't cancel it and it's not our website, you already know that we are just fellow users and that these are user forums. When you set up the Family Share you wouldn't have been able to invite your other family member if they are in a different country, so it should have been obvious from that. In terms of a refund, purchases are considered final, but as well as the 'report a problem' site you can try contacting iTunes Support via http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2017 11:23 PM in response to jimmy_beard

Please cancel and refund the order immediately. The limitations of the service should be made clear on your website and you should have a less obfuscated refund process.

We can't cancel it and it's not our website, you already know that we are just fellow users and that these are user forums. When you set up the Family Share you wouldn't have been able to invite your other family member if they are in a different country, so it should have been obvious from that. In terms of a refund, purchases are considered final, but as well as the 'report a problem' site you can try contacting iTunes Support via http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

Apple Music - misinformation - request refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.