Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 11.1.1 won’t install after downloading. I get a message the my icloud restore needs to complete and a flash screen stating purchase cannot complete. im not purchasing anything.

11.1.1 won’t install

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 5:34 PM in response to shand62 In response to shand62

Hi shand62,

I know how important keeping your devices up to date is, and I want to help you get your iPhone updated.

Let's start by restarting your iPhone:
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

After restarting, try to run the install again. If it hangs up again, follow the steps at this article:
Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

Let me know if that solves it for you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Nov 13, 2017 5:34 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 6:59 PM in response to i_rina In response to i_rina

I had to again restore my phone to facTory setting, but I’m still getting the pop up message that says “purchase of this item is not currently available. This item is being modified. Please try again later”. This pop up happens continuously. I’m not purchasing or downloading anything.

Nov 13, 2017 6:59 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 8:20 PM in response to shand62 In response to shand62

Hi shand62,

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

It sounds like you may have some item pending a purchase connected to your Apple ID and the iTunes & App Store.

For assistance with purchases, please reach out to the iTunes Store experts here:
Apple - Support - Topic Selection

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Nov 13, 2017 8:20 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: shand62

Question: 11.1.1 won’t install after downloading. I get a message the my icloud restore needs to complete and a flash screen stating purchase cannot complete. im not purchasing anything.