Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Iphone X Problem Help please.

i Bought a Iphone X "64 gb" on Nov 3rd and everything was perfect i backed up my date and all good after 1 week ! i went to bed to get some sleep so i connected my phone to the charger beside me and i fall asleep and when i woke up i looked at my phone it was shown the apple logo with black screen it's frozen nothing i can do to solve the problem so i went to apple website and i followed the instruction i hard rest my phone and still didn't work so i hard rest it so i can update or restore my software by using itunes and the update didn't work so i had to restore my phone and this one worked and the phone was back On like new but i lost so many new date 😟and numbers i got in the last 2 weeks ! so my question is why did that happen to my phone ? it's a new brand phone i paid in full why did that happen to it? i was so upset it never happened to any of my iPhone before i had 5s and 6s now X happend to it 😟yeah one more thing before i went to bed there was a new update for the software launched by apple it was 11.1.1 i updated it and the phone was turned on again everything was okay then i went to bed so i dont think that was the problem please help me tell me why did that happen to it !?

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 12:14 AM in response to Ahmad.AlQaisi In response to Ahmad.AlQaisi

Hi dear iphone X user. You mentioned that before the iphone crashed you performed a update to ios 11.1. Before you made the update to 11.1 did you set up your mobile as a new mobile or did u use a backup? I made the expirence to avoid using backups with any new iphone. Maybe after u used a backup and installed ios 11.1 something got corrupted and made your mobile crash. If u did not use a backup and you did setup your mobile as a new mobile and the crash happened keep a eye on it. If it happens again take it to a apple shop and let them take a look at it.

Nov 12, 2017 12:14 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 1:09 AM in response to from0toHero In response to from0toHero

No when i bought the phone on nov 3rd it was already ios 11 and i upgrade it to 11.1 but that was when i bought it .. the problem happened was yesterday 11/11 when apple launched ios 11.1.1 i upgrade it didn't take much time because it's just small upgrade i guess and i went to sleep and... Yes when i bought the phone on november 3 i backed up my date using itunes from my old iphone 6s.

Nov 12, 2017 1:09 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Ahmad.AlQaisi

Question: Iphone X Problem Help please.