Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I have an email account that I no longer want on my iPad mini. It was the one I used to use from my old employer. Every time I try to read my personal hotmail account mail I keep getting a pop up from my mail account that I no longer use.

I have an email account on my iPad mini that I want to delete as i keep getting pop ups asking for the password for this account that I cannot remember. How do I delete that account but still keep my personal email account on my device

Old iPad mini is all I know about i

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 12:53 AM in response to Desmondigo In response to Desmondigo

Thankyou so much for the reply, I went to mail but do not have > preferences after that so could go no further...... any other ideas, this pop up is driving me barmy

Nov 12, 2017 12:53 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 1:22 AM in response to Desmondigo In response to Desmondigo

Based on your profile I am replying as if you have a Mac mini. That being correct, this is the Apple guidance to check mail and its settings.

If you are talking about another device please include it in any future post you make. The document also covers other devices.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/mail

Nov 12, 2017 1:22 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Desmondigo

Question: I have an email account that I no longer want on my iPad mini. It was the one I used to use from my old employer. Every time I try to read my personal hotmail account mail I keep getting a pop up from my mail account that I no longer use.