Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos settings page blank

Hi,

The iCloud photos settings page is blank. I want to turn off the iCloud Photo Library option but I can’t. The battery is draining fast and the phone is really hot to the touch.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 1:46 PM

Hi Ali loomi,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you don't have any options under Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Photos, and your iPhone is behaving unexpectedly.

Can you tell us what may have changed before you noticed this issue?
For example, did you sign in to iCloud on a new device? Did you restore from a backup?

A good general troubleshooting step to start with is to sign out of iCloud, restart your iPhone, and sign back in to iCloud.

To sign out of iCloud:
  • If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
  • If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password.
For the remaining steps, see:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2017 1:46 PM in response to Ali loomi

Hi Ali loomi,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you don't have any options under Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Photos, and your iPhone is behaving unexpectedly.

Can you tell us what may have changed before you noticed this issue?
For example, did you sign in to iCloud on a new device? Did you restore from a backup?

A good general troubleshooting step to start with is to sign out of iCloud, restart your iPhone, and sign back in to iCloud.

To sign out of iCloud:
  • If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
  • If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password.
For the remaining steps, see:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iCloud photos settings page blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.