Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading to itunes from Amazon Music double tracks

Hi

Last night I decided to download some music from my Amazon Music purchases and store them in my ITunes, on my PC. This morning I get up to find most of the Albums which seem to download the correct amount of tracks last night say 30 tracks to the album have now got 60 track in them on ITunes and have the same track appearing twice. this has done it to a least 30 album.

I've checked my D drive where all my music is stored and the tracks are appearing twice there. If I try and delete one set of duplicate tracks back to the original 30 tracks, then try to play the album it now say it cant locate. but before it would play both repeated tracks in itunes.

I'm hoping this is a simple setup issue either ITunes or Amazon Music App playing up.

ITunes and Amazon Music Apps are the latest versions and Windows 10 seems up to be date.

As you can imagine very annoying.

Itunes-OTHER, iOS 6.0.2, ITunes

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 1:15 AM

1 reply

Downloading to itunes from Amazon Music double tracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.