Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

application bug

Hello,

do you know if an app can create problems to iOS? Like software problems???

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 3:30 AM

5 replies

Nov 12, 2017 6:44 AM in response to ProustGiulio

It seems that my Home Button when my phone is at sleep mode does not respond when I press it (not every time,sometimes) and the side button responds with the second push.Plus when this happens and if someone will call me that moment the screen does not light only rings.It seems it is not a software problem,they checked it at apple service and not a hardware issue as well.So to see what is going on I transfered my data to another iphone and it occurred there as well.So I believe I have an app that creates that.Although I reset my phone as a new but still happens.In every iphone I transfer my data it happens.

Nov 12, 2017 7:24 AM in response to Ev_1234

I understand your problem now, but, as you discovered by yourself tranferring your data to a different device and having your device checked at Apple Store, if you've the same issue... then yes, that problem comed from one of your apps.

Unfortunately you don't have many choices... set it up as new, download an app and test it, download a second app and test it...and so on...

I'm sorry, but I don't see any further solution.

Regards

Giulio

application bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.