Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I downloaded Mac High Sierra and at the installation process it is blocked I can't even get to the operating system of my Mac mini

on my App Store for updates, there was a message that said I must upgrade to MacOS then I downloaded it, after there was a restart choice I followed it then as it installs from the beginning a pop up screen says "an error occurred while updating firmware. quit the installer to restart your computer and try again" I have been restarting several times and am still stuck can't even access the Mac operating screen to uninstall MacOS...PLEASE HELP

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: MatshogeTebo

Question: I downloaded Mac High Sierra and at the installation process it is blocked I can't even get to the operating system of my Mac mini