Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 11.1.1 prevents Wifi connection?

Just updated to ios 11.1.1 yesterday on my iPhone 6s. Now it doesn't connect to / remember my Wifi.

To log on, I need to reset all devices (phone and router) plus network settings and input the password again. It will connect and stay connected until I leave the network. If I leave the house at all (walk the dogs, market, etc.) my Iphone doesn't reconnect. I have to reset everything again. When I check the Wifi settings, even if the Phone says it's connected to WIFI, it's not; still see LTE connection running (see pic). All other Wifi devices are working fine. The only anomaly was the iOS update.

Anyone know of a fix? I'm not wasting 10 minutes every time I come back home just to get it on my network. Thanks!

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 5:29 AM

4 replies

Nov 14, 2017 2:15 AM in response to DrewS101

I have exactly the same issue since upgrading to ios 11 (as does my girlfriend). We are both using an iphone se.

What comes on top of that is that sometimes my iphone is connected to my wifi but it shows no internet connection - which is simply wrong, since i have perfect internet connection with my other devices on the same router (mac book, apple tv, etc.)

Apple, please address this issue since it‘s clearly a bug in ios 11!

ios 11.1.1 prevents Wifi connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.