Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud signed me out , and I can't log back in, which is holding me back from backing up my phone so I can update to the IOS 11. I need help!

Can someone help me sign into my iCloud,without it not going through , so I can update?!

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 7:42 PM

Hi calizzzyy,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that you are unable to log back in to iCloud on your iPhone.

Before trying to log back in on your iPhone, are you able to go to the iCloud website on a computer and log in normally? If you aren't able to log in and get an error about your username or password, follow the instructions to Recover Your Apple ID .

If you can log in to the website with no issues, try restarting your iPhone, then go back to Settings > your name and try signing back in to iCloud. If you still can't sign in, can you let me know what happens or if you get any specific error messages?

Also, keep in mind that if you need to urgently make a backup of your iPhone, you can always create a backup using iTunes.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2017 7:42 PM in response to calizzzyy

Hi calizzzyy,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that you are unable to log back in to iCloud on your iPhone.

Before trying to log back in on your iPhone, are you able to go to the iCloud website on a computer and log in normally? If you aren't able to log in and get an error about your username or password, follow the instructions to Recover Your Apple ID .

If you can log in to the website with no issues, try restarting your iPhone, then go back to Settings > your name and try signing back in to iCloud. If you still can't sign in, can you let me know what happens or if you get any specific error messages?

Also, keep in mind that if you need to urgently make a backup of your iPhone, you can always create a backup using iTunes.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best regards.

My iCloud signed me out , and I can't log back in, which is holding me back from backing up my phone so I can update to the IOS 11. I need help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.