Related Article

Status icons and symbols on your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: There is a new icon on my iPhone 7. It is on the same screen as volume control. It looks like a magic wand. What is it? What does it do?

There is a new icon on my iPhone 7. It is on the same screen as volume control. It looks like a magic wand. What is it? What does it do?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Lion

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Is is a green circle in Control Centre?, in same group of four icons is "Airplane mode", "Wi-Fi" and "Bluetooth"?

That icon turns "Mobile Data" on/off.

You can 3D (force) touch in that control group to see the labels on the buttons (and gain access to "Airdrop" and "Personal Hotspot" controls)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 12, 2017 7:45 AM in response to AlbanySkip In response to AlbanySkip

Is is a green circle in Control Centre?, in same group of four icons is "Airplane mode", "Wi-Fi" and "Bluetooth"?

That icon turns "Mobile Data" on/off.

You can 3D (force) touch in that control group to see the labels on the buttons (and gain access to "Airdrop" and "Personal Hotspot" controls)

Nov 12, 2017 7:45 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: AlbanySkip

Question: There is a new icon on my iPhone 7. It is on the same screen as volume control. It looks like a magic wand. What is it? What does it do?