Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the sheet size on Pages for ipad?

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

I have to work on an A3 format sheet but can not edit it from ipad pro?

Watch Sport 42MM (1st gen), watchOS 3

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 6:55 AM

2 replies

Nov 12, 2017 7:44 PM in response to salvatore.1991

Hi, Salvatore!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand you are attempting to adjust the page size in Pages for iPad. I'm happy to help!

The following information from Pages for iOS (iPad): Set paper size and margins gives the information below:

Most Pages templates are created for standard paper sizes in portrait (vertical) orientation. If your document requires a different paper size, you can change it. If you need to change the page orientation of an existing document, you can change it in Pages on your Mac.

Set paper size and margins

1. Tap User uploaded file in the toolbar, then tap Document Setup.

2. Tap Change Paper Size at the bottom of the screen, then tap a paper size.

3. Drag the double arrows on each side of the document body to change the page margins.

4. Tap Done to return to the document view.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.