Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos have disappeared and I can't log in to iCloud.

I had around 5,000 photos on my iPhone SE 16GB. My storage was pretty full to the point where snapchat wouldnt load/take pictures. At this point I deleted some photos and apps etc. only to find that it didn't help. All of my photos then disappeared and my phone kept telling me to log in to iCloud even though I already was. So, I logged out of my iCloud and on trying to log back in, the page just stays 'verifying' forever.

Thus I am left with...

- no photos

- no apps (unable to download any)

- no iCloud

- no service (for some reason)

Please please please help me fix this mess 😟 😢

iPhone SE, iOS 10.2.1, No Storage

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 8:24 AM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2017 8:31 AM in response to izzybourke

The first thing would be to sign into www.iCloud.com and see if you have photo on the website. If your photos are still on iCloud.com then you can still get them on your phone. If they are not, and you are not saving your photos to a computer, then the photos are probably deleted and cannot be retrieved. If the photos are on the website, make sure your device is up to date for the iOS. Then make sure you are on a WiFi network. Your photos will only be put back on your device if you are on a WiFi network so make sure when you toggle “iCloud photo library” that you are connected to on and remain connected to one until all photos are back on your device.

My photos have disappeared and I can't log in to iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.