Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: unsubcribe

How do I unsubscribe from getting emails "New Q&A activity regarding: AirPods"

I click on "If you no longer wish to receive these alerts please click here." but the link does not work.

If I log into my account on communities I have no active subscriptions but I keeps getting these emails!

Please HELP!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 9:01 AM in response to mitchyul In response to mitchyul

Post the link to "New Q&A activity regarding: AirPods"

This sounds to me like a "search" or some other "digest" of new articles with a "TAG" about AirPods - where you could have chosen to "Follow" these are a mystery to me.

There are "newsletter" (ish) emails that you can choose on your https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage page - but I see no way of "refining" these to AirPods.

User uploaded file

The quoted line does not appear in email notifications that I get - mine says, " You are receiving this email from Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Communities Profile. Please expect a slight delay in visibility of points awarded. "

Nov 12, 2017 9:01 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 5:27 AM in response to ChitlinsCC In response to ChitlinsCC

Thanks for the info.

I've been through my subscriptions and checked my community profile. I can see every inquiry I made to community but not the one about iPods.

What I find odd is that the unsubscribe link in the emails I receive regarding iPods is non responsive. So I guess I will forever receive these emails. Unless I just change my email in my profile. But then the emails may follow this change!

Its one of those mysterious Apple issues that no one ever mentions. 🙂

Nov 15, 2017 5:27 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 7:52 AM in response to mitchyul In response to mitchyul

Hi. Do the emails include a link to view in the browser? If so, you might be able to follow it, then turn off Following in the page you get.

Have you checked the Communities tab in your profile, to see if you're following any forums?

Nov 15, 2017 7:52 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 7:55 AM in response to Diana.McCall In response to Diana.McCall

Also, are you sure these emails are from Apple? I can see that the unsubscribe link points to an invalid apple.com page, but what you describe is not typical for Communities.

Nov 15, 2017 7:55 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: mitchyul

Question: unsubcribe