Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software or hardware problems or both?

1,Proximity sensor not working for on call(screen won’t turn off when call) but auto brightness works.

2, TouchID sometimes works, some not, even fail to set up TouchID. I got it fix by restart the phone or disable Reachability or sometimes have to wait for OS update to make the system respring or something(maybe its a glitch).

3, WiFi and Bluetooth was not completely turn off from control center(I had to go to the main settings to turn it off).

4, Battery issues.

iPhone 6 version 11.1.1

Sorry for my bad England XD

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 9:55 AM

3 replies

Nov 12, 2017 10:29 AM in response to Altaaxtoner

Regarding your point #3, read this and understand how control center works with iOS 11 or later:

Use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in Control Center with iOS 11 - Apple Support

Then, in addition to what you've been told by Brian, I would say that:

Before restoring from your previous backup, I would check your points #1 and #2. If they are solved than your hardware could be without problem.

Shouldn't be this case, your iPhone needs to be inspected at the nearest Apple Store, and if you need this kind of service, please have your battery checked (point #4).

Regards

Giulio

Software or hardware problems or both?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.