Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlock icloud on my iphone 5? please help me i buy it on ebay.com i have all orders. imei: ****  and my email is: *** please help me please :(

how to unlock icloud on my iphone 5? please help me i buy it on ebay.com i have all orders. ********* please help me please i am from georgia and this country not added in apple and i cannot caal to support, please help me please .

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1, buy from ebay

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 10:31 AM

3 replies

Nov 12, 2017 10:41 AM in response to vano3335

You need the help of the original owner, the person who set up the passwords etc for iCloud. The phone should have been sold to you having been restored to factory condition, thereby allowing you to set up your own passwords. If this was not done, or the original owner will not cooperate, go back and report the situation to ebay and ask for their assistance in getting you money back. As things are you can never use this phone.

how to unlock icloud on my iphone 5? please help me i buy it on ebay.com i have all orders. imei: ****  and my email is: *** please help me please :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.