Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.1.1 iPhone 7 siri and dictation not working

Hi all I have an iPhone 7 after an upgrade to iOS 11 Siri and dictation stoped working . Is there any way to fix this , that not implies wiping the entire phone ?

I tried the following methods without any success

Reset network settings

Restore from iTunes ( not clean installation but a backup )

Enable and disable dictation / Hey Siri

I think that is more likely a bug of iOS and I hope that Apple fix this soon :/

Ps: all 3 microphones are working just fine

Sry for my English

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:38 AM

Hello Frleo,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with Siri on your iPhone, even after trying some good troubleshooting steps. To help resolve this issue, please make sure you have followed all the steps in this resource on your situation, and then contact Apple for further help with your issue.

Get help with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Contact Apple Support

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 7:38 AM in response to Frleo

Hello Frleo,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with Siri on your iPhone, even after trying some good troubleshooting steps. To help resolve this issue, please make sure you have followed all the steps in this resource on your situation, and then contact Apple for further help with your issue.

Get help with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

iOS 11.1.1 iPhone 7 siri and dictation not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.