Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Is there anyway to recover permenantly deleted notes?

I was deleting notes off of an old iPhone 6 that had already been transferred to my new iPhone 8, and all my notes were deleted off the cloud. Is there anyway to recover these?

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

From a backup made prior to when they were deleted.

Be advised that restoring a from a backup replaces

everything on the iPhone newer than the backup.

If the notes were synced with a computer, check there.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 12, 2017 12:55 PM in response to Kimjayne In response to Kimjayne

From a backup made prior to when they were deleted.

Be advised that restoring a from a backup replaces

everything on the iPhone newer than the backup.

If the notes were synced with a computer, check there.

Nov 12, 2017 12:55 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 13, 2017 1:12 PM in response to Kimjayne In response to Kimjayne

Recover recently deleted notes

If you’re using upgraded notes, you can recover and edit iCloud notes you deleted in the last 30 days on iCloud.com or your devices where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID. However, you can’t recover notes you permanently removed (as described in Permanently remove recently deleted notes).

1. Select Recently Deleted on the left.If you don’t see Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left, you don’t have any recoverable notes. If you don’t see a folder list to the left of the notes list, you’re not using upgraded notes and can’t recover deleted notes.
  2. Select a note on the left, then click Recover in the toolbar. The note moves to the Notes folder.To recover directly to a folder other than Notes, drag a note from the Recently Deleted folder to another folder.

Nov 13, 2017 1:12 PM

Reply Helpful (2)
User profile for user: Kimjayne

Question: Is there anyway to recover permenantly deleted notes?