Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete the people who I’ve shared my location with from further location views?

I shared my location once with someone but I no longer want that person on the shared list. Every time I click stop sharing it doesn’t stop. Is there other options I need to do first or another way? This is for the iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 10:51 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 9:00 AM in response to Ree123456

Hi Ree123456,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you've shared your location with someone and you no longer want that person on the shared list. It's important to make sure that you can stop sharing with people if you want, so I'm happy to provide some help.

If you need to remove someone from Find My Friends so they won't see your location, simply open the Find My Friends app and swipe left on the friend. Then, tap the delete (Trash) button.

You also can hide from followers and stop sharing your location altogether. For more information on that, please see the steps in this support article: About Find My Friends .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

how do i delete the people who I’ve shared my location with from further location views?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.