Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I restored my iphone earlier today and since then i keep getting an error message saying, purchase of this item is currently not available this item is currently being modified, i have not tried to purchase anything

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 9:50 AM

Hi pauldublin,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you've restored your iPhone and are now receiving the message "Purchase of this item is not currently available."

Do you have any apps on your Home screen still in the process of being restored? They might look like the app shown in this Support article:

If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck

If not, see if the iCloud restore process, or an iCloud backup, is in progress by going to Settings > Apple ID (your name) > iCloud > iCloud Backup. If one of those is in progress, tap "Cancel Backup" or "Stop Restore."

Let us know if one of these options was the solution.

Cheers.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 9:50 AM in response to pauldublin

Hi pauldublin,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you've restored your iPhone and are now receiving the message "Purchase of this item is not currently available."

Do you have any apps on your Home screen still in the process of being restored? They might look like the app shown in this Support article:

If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck

If not, see if the iCloud restore process, or an iCloud backup, is in progress by going to Settings > Apple ID (your name) > iCloud > iCloud Backup. If one of those is in progress, tap "Cancel Backup" or "Stop Restore."

Let us know if one of these options was the solution.

Cheers.

I restored my iphone earlier today and since then i keep getting an error message saying, purchase of this item is currently not available this item is currently being modified, i have not tried to purchase anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.