Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Id disbled doesn't forgot

I have use iPhone 5 I have update iOS 10.3.3 after show activation lock I have enter my id&password and it's says id disbled so I have forgot my id so entered date of birth but it's incorrect

Important I have only remember id&password&few information only and other details give in another person so how to enable my IPhone

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 12, 2017 5:19 PM in response to Raj4498 In response to Raj4498

Only you can remove the Activation Lock (providing you're the original owner of the device) by logging in with your correct Apple ID & password.

If your Apple ID is disabled, see this --> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

If you forgot your Apple ID, see this --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support.

Nov 12, 2017 5:19 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 8:51 PM in response to zinacef In response to zinacef

I'm the owner of account past time I'm work with Singapore I have purchase iPhone in COD and store owner ask

my name &birth &phone number

I'll give this information and leave place and return in 1hour take off my iPhone in store and store owner return phone

Id & password only

Nov 12, 2017 8:51 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 8:58 PM in response to Raj4498 In response to Raj4498

You may need the original bill, but try contacting Apple ID support.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Nov 12, 2017 8:58 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 9:17 PM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Phone fully functional id disbled problem I call Apple support many time again&again&again all advicer can't tell correct information If ask only Bill or bill copy but I don't have Bill

So finally I decided to make good choice destroyed the iPhone

Nov 12, 2017 9:17 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Raj4498

Question: Id disbled doesn't forgot