Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can I watch network channels on AppleTV without cable or satellite?

Cord-cutting! I'd love to keep AppleTV, but I could lose the hideous expense, and waste, of DirecTV.

Could I do such a thing as watching the F1 race from Brazil today on NBC Sports without tying that icon on AppleTV to a cable or satellite provider?

AppleTV-OTHER, Air Play connects my iPhone and TV

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 1:56 PM in response to cafox513 In response to cafox513

There are network TV apps. Some of them offer limited content for free. Most of them have subscription options that don't require a cable subscription. You pay through iTunes. There are also options like Sling and Hulu. They have subscription options that don't require a cable account.

I get my basic network through rabbit ears connected to my television. Depending on where you live, it might be an option. The antenna was about twenty dollars on Amazon.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 12, 2017 1:56 PM in response to cafox513 In response to cafox513

There are network TV apps. Some of them offer limited content for free. Most of them have subscription options that don't require a cable subscription. You pay through iTunes. There are also options like Sling and Hulu. They have subscription options that don't require a cable account.

I get my basic network through rabbit ears connected to my television. Depending on where you live, it might be an option. The antenna was about twenty dollars on Amazon.

Nov 12, 2017 1:56 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: cafox513

Question: Can I watch network channels on AppleTV without cable or satellite?